Kontera

NIKON D60 GOLD SE SLR CAM W/18-55 VR ZM
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

Manila Zoo 4/3/09

Posted by Mak On 9:52 AM

Last friday, Chi and I decided the take a tour at the Manila Zoo. It was just for fun. Tickets cost P40 ($0.80) for non-Manilans and P20 ($0.40) for Manilans. Of course being students of PLM, we got the P20 worth tickets. :) Not that many animals to see compared to Avilon Zoo, but it is still enjoyable. :) Here are some pics during the tour. Enjoy. These were taken by my Sony Ericsson S700i.

Dumbo

Me and Chi

Me and Chi with a Hippo at the back

Hisss!!

Iguana

TMNTs

Love this pic of the Hippo! LOL! So fat and chubby!

Enjoying it!

Reminds me of the Croc Hunter

Now this reminds me of a classic cartoon movie

Now this reminds me of Madagascar

A magnificent bird!

Very vibrant colors!

Our favorite animal in the zoo. SO chubby!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment