Kontera

NIKON D60 GOLD SE SLR CAM W/18-55 VR ZM
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

Zambales! The Budding Vacation Spot!

Posted by Mak On 9:12 AM

I am from San Antonio, Zambales. Last March 14, Chi and I went there for a one-day beach picnic with my family. We were supposed to go to Anawangin Cove but the tides were high and clouds were looming on the horizon. We decided to go there some other time (probably when I have a loose schedule and when I have my DSLR with me). We had lunch and fooled around with the waves. We even made Mikay (my cousin) a sand mermaid. LOL! Anyway, the photos were taken at Pundaquit, San Antonio, Zambales which I think is one of the budding tourist/vacation spots in the country. Travelwise, it is just 3-4 hours by car from Manila.

Since I am talking about Pundaquit, I might as well tackle what is to expect there for those would-be vacationists out there.

The Pundaquit area features sizable mountains for the hikers, a waterfalls, various islands for picnics, boat rides, fabulous resorts, white sand and a fantastic beach for the whole family. There are also scuba diving spots, sports and surfing areas. Cottage rentals and accomodations vary from P500 (cottage rental) - P10,000 (Family Villa).

Now then, here are some photos taken during the picnic. The camera used was a Canon Digital IXUS 50. Specs are:

Exposure:0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture:f/5.6
Focal Length:5.8 mm
Exposure Bias:0 EV
Flash:Auto, Did not fire
ISO Speed:50

Uncle Dar on the Beach

The View from the Cottage

Another View

...and another one.

Chi and Me

Cianne, Uncle Dar, Mikay, Me and Chi

Me and Mikay

A Wet Lunch

Cianne, Lee Anne, Tpe and Mikay

Tpe, Uncle Dar, Mikay, Cianne, Me and Chi

Before...

After...

The Beach Gang

The Lunchtime Gang

The Camwhores

Senti Mode (Solo)

Senti Mode (Duo)

Walking Up the Beach

0 comments

Post a Comment