Kontera

NIKON D60 GOLD SE SLR CAM W/18-55 VR ZM
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

My first 36 hour hospital duty

Posted by Mak On 2:39 AM

My first 36 hour duty in the Pathology department at Ospital ng Maynila has been a real learning experience. I have learned a lot especially from Doc Frank, who taught me how to do a urinalysis test and properly interpret the results.

All night I was logging incoming specimens and doing the charting (giving lab results to the various departments). All in all it was fun. It was just tiring because being awake for 36 hours still takes it's toll. Here are some random pics I got from my workplace. Got it using my Sony Ericsson camera phone with 1.3 mega pixels, f=4.35mm 1:4.0. Enjoy!


This is my workplace :)



My companion throughout the night. :)

0 comments

Post a Comment